Welcome to rREST
Welcome to rREST
Congratulations on your successful completion of the Energy & Flow course. This is the first step in your journey to prepare for your upcoming rREST course. Below you will find all of your course information.
Course Format & Expectations
- You need to review the online materials before joining the weekend workshop as specified. Arrive at the workshops with a growth mindset, ready to learn, and eager to participate. Much of the learning we will do is intended to be experiential.
- The regular support calls will be highly interactive. They are designed for you to go deeper with the material and get your questions and concerns answered. While they are not required, we highly encourage you to attend even if you don’t think you have questions. Our experience is that you will find answers to questions you didn’t even know you had.
- Be sure to mark each lesson as complete before proceeding to the next
Experiential Learning & Lecture Slides
This experience is supported by lecture videos, we encourage you to take notes if that is your learning style but in no way do we expect you to copy the video information word for word or memorize this content. Instead, focus on engaging with the material, participating in class discussions, and bringing your unique set of experiences to enrich the learning of all the students in the course. The courses are designed for transformational learning rather than factual learning. You will be provided with all of the resources you need to be able to follow the STEPS of rREST with ease before the end of the course.
Once you receive access to your course, you will want to download your rREST Manual and begin to familiarize yourself with its layout.
rREST Weekly Calls
The support calls typically take place on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Mondays of the month at 4pm (Pacific). Occasionally, due to holidays, the dates of these calls may vary. Please see the call schedule for specific details.
In your student account posts will be published periodically as supplemental materials following the Support Call Recordings. You are welcome to review this information, especially if interacting with written content supports your learning style(s); however, these materials are not designed to stand alone, they are intended to support the discussion in our live training.
In your student account posts will be published periodically as supplemental materials following the lectures/discussions. You are welcome to review this information, especially if interacting with written content supports your learning style(s); however, these materials are not designed to stand alone, they are intended to support the discussion in our live training.
Mark Your Calendars
Preparing for Your rREST Weekend
*Attendance during these workshops is mandatory and is a graduation requirement to become a rREST Certified Coach. These workshops will not be recorded/published inside your online course so it is important you are able to attend.
Here are some steps to set yourself up for success:
– Make sure you have downloaded your rREST manual
– A stable internet connection will be necessary
– Prepare your food and snacks in advance
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Hydrate before, during, and after your rREST weekend
– Get plenty of sleep
Agenda & Expectations
We will start promptly at 9:00 am PST (12:00 PM EST) on Saturday and Sunday. Plan for a full day, from 9 am PST to 5:00 pm PST. We will do our best to stay on schedule, however, there are times when we might need additional time depending on the class needs. We believe in training to standard, not to time.
*Footnote: The content of all courses and programs, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. The Candidate is encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional, licensed mental health professional or licensed business professional to review and advise the Candidate on the Candidate’s specific situation.