Welcome to Energy & Flow by rREST
Welcome to Energy & Flow by rREST
Finalize Your Registration for Your Course:
1. Complete Course registration- You will receive a link to your course shortly. We host our course on VGS. To access the course, you will use the login information that you used when you purchased your rREST Course. Please notify us (email@example.com) as soon as possible if you cannot access the course or it does not show up in your portal. Access is granted 2 weeks before the start date.
2. Download Voxer- (iOS / Android) We use Voxer to communicate and collaborate with one another. It is our primary source of communication to allow Q&A, share wins and struggles, and hear each other’s voices. You’ll be able to ask questions 24/7 through Voxer, and staff will be able to respond when they are available. You can download Voxer to your phone, tablet, or use the web browser application, depending on your preference. Send Team rREST your Voxer username by filling out this form.
3. Download the Zoom app- (iOS / Android) ZOOM is our primary online video conferencing platform for classroom-based instruction. We prefer you to use a computer, although mobile devices work in a pinch. ZOOM allows us to work collectively as a team or break out into small groups during our more intimate training sessions.
4. Join Our Coaching Support Community Here
5. Text the word “Energy” to (424) 444-7670 for E&F text reminders!
Please note: This webpage is considered a living document and is updated periodically to ensure we continue to deliver the most up to date instruction.
You will receive access to your course and materials 2 weeks prior to your start date. You will login to access your course here.
Note: While moving through the course be sure to mark each lesson as complete before moving onto the next
Mark Your Calendars:
Our course will begin via ZOOM, the week of March 6th. This time together is designed to provide you with all the information you need to prepare for your course.
You will receive your attunement over the weekend of March 25 & 26 2023. We will be connected both days from 9 am to 5 pm PST via ZOOM.
Please be prepared to commit to these all-day events! We have a lot to share with you, and we want to use our time effectively.
Preparing for Your Energy & Flow Workshop
2 Weeks Prior: Pre-attunement Cleansing
To receive the attunements powerfully, your body needs to be less focused on managing environmental toxicity. Below we have a guide that will help you clean up and detox your body in preparation to receive the strongest attunements possible.
Refined and Processed Sugars
Eating after 6 P.M.
✅ Add or Increase:
We highly recommend eating a whole food plant-based diet. Salads and smoothies are an easy way to get a lot of plants in. Avoid animal products and processed foods (like bread and pasta). If this sounds overwhelming to you, or you don’t know where to start, don’t worry, we have included a section in your online course materials and there will be support calls to assist you.
Agenda & Expectations
We will start promptly at 9:00 am PST (12:00 PM EST) on Friday and Saturday. Plan for a full day, from 9 am PST to 2:00 pm PST. We will do our best to stay on schedule, however, there are times when we might need additional time depending on the class needs. We believe in training to standard, not to time.
Fun (Optional) Suggestions for Your Attunement
- You will be creating your own personal space, you will want to know the directions E, S, W, N in relation to where you will be. In order to do this, you will need a compass or a compass app. Be prepared to be attuned both on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ideally, it would be great if you could find a space nearby, out in nature if the weather permits.
- If indoors, have a feather (East), a candle (South), a seashell or vessel of water (West), and a rock (North) to place in each direction to create a sacred circle.
- You will be sitting within the sacred space you have created.
Here are the steps to the attunements. (We will review during the session)
- Turn off all electronic devices. When prompted, turn off cell phones and computers for 20 min, and go to your sacred space created above. You will have your phone in airplane mode with Bluetooth also off.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes. You will turn on a timer to go off after 20 minutes. You will have your phone in airplane mode with Bluetooth also off.
- Sit comfortably. It is best to sit and be comfortable (with back support if needed) during attunements in the center of the sacred circle created.
- When your phone timer goes off, please come back into the zoom room immediately. This will allow your facilitators to assign you to an appropriate breakout room. Please turn on your zoom camera and feel free to take a bio break.
Pro-Tips For the Weekend
Hydration starts now. Be well-rested. Have snacks and meals prepared in advance. Make sure to have plenty of water on hand. Note taking is not required but if you feel so inclined, please be prepared with paper and pen.
More Ways to Earn as You Learn
Here at rREST it is important for us to know that you are learning to build a successful business while you are earning the income you desire. Therefore, we have created an affiliate program for our students to get paid by recommending our courses to others.
Enroll in our affiliate program here.
Footnote: The content of all courses and programs, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. The Candidate is encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional, licensed mental health professional or licensed business professional to review and advise the Candidate on the Candidate’s specific situation.