rREST Course Troubleshooting
We know that dealing with technical difficulties can be frustrating, but before submitting a support ticket, please try the following steps that can help you resolve the issue:
1. Manually enter your password: Sometimes, copy-pasting your password can result in errors. Typing your password manually can ensure it’s entered correctly.
Using password auto-fill: Sometimes, automatically filling in your password can cause problems. So, try to enter your password manually.
1. Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of your browser.
2. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
3. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
4. Check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
5. Click Clear data.
3. Update Chrome to the latest version. Here’s how to do it:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of your browser.
3. Click Help > About Google Chrome.
4. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can’t find this button, you’re on the latest version.
5. Click Relaunch.
4. If using Chrome after clearing your cookies does not work, try using another browser: Some issues may be specific to Chrome, so switching to another browser like Firefox or Safari may help us determine if it is a browser problem.
5. Submit a support ticket with screenshots here.
We hope these steps will help you resolve any technical difficulties you may be experiencing. If you’re still having trouble after trying these steps, don’t hesitate to submit a support ticket.